A Little Corner of Venice: Great Food, Wine, and Friends in Italy.

A Little Corner of Venice: Great Food, Wine, and Friends in Italy.


Losing all sense of direction in Venice

I was in Venice, Italy, when I met my kindred jobless Scout. I was intrigued by the quantity of individuals - Italians just as "outsiders" - who assembled in the square, talking, chuckling and shaking their heads. I like that Italians point their fingers at Venice. 

It is by a wide margin the biggest method for manual correspondence on the planet. This doesn't imply that they are uncouth. Actually, they are acceptable at looks. I'm astonished that nobody comprehends them all and has composed a book on these one of a kind methods of passing on huge number of considerations and sentiments. Possibly I can 

Many couples, youthful and old, clasping hands, snuggling and kissing. Giordano, Clara, Michael and Catherine were talking when I moved toward them. 

I said, "I can't really accept that I discovered you." 

Giordano answered: "I revealed to you it would be simple. 

I took a gander at him in disarray. "It's difficult to become mixed up in a weapon," he added, earnestly accepting what he said. 

"However long you can track down the Grand Canal, you'll be fine," said Clara, wheeling and dealing with her sweetheart. 

I said the reality of the situation, "It resembles a major labyrinth here, and we're all little mice attempting to track down a middle and a fix, for this situation a little blossom food." 


















The truth of paying attention to Venetian music in Venice. 

Giordano, Michael and Catherine Architects. Clara deals with the everyday tasks of the B&B. We finished it quickly and concurred that eating together should begin straightaway. Under the direction of Jordan, the antiquarian of Venice. 

As I strolled, I heard Vivaldi's delicate voices, and afterward Albinoni and I quickly felt comfortable. I at long last loved Venetian music, it is from Venice, Claudio Monteverdi, who developed current drama and symphony. Vivaldi didn't neglect to get me. Albinoni's music makes me quiet and enchanting. 

"I'm truly here," I advised myself smoothly, and I completely understood that I had at last longed for going to Venice. I needed to pressure myself yet I surrendered. I used to pay attention to a similar music at home yet presently, in the arranger's old neighborhood, I was troubled to pay attention to his music by any stretch of the imagination, since it was made during the magnificent Baroque time.

The people of Venice are very happy with their surreal heritage, although in Pizza San Marco, Venus Waltz is regularly heard. It is touring Venice, in front of which it is.

We set out on a goal that is unique to Giordano and Clara. We drove through numerous cafes, settlements, ostriches, anotics, and so on, as we passed through the bright, narrow back streets of Venice. I thought it might be like before the power came. There was very little attention, because it was difficult to go.

It didn't stop people from going out and taking an interest in Pesgita in the evening (a walk that Italians take before and / or after dinner). It wasn't going to stop me, as it wasn't really set to test its purpose and there's a tasty thing to say about it.

Unemployment tour, Italian pub crawl

Finally, we were left at the counter in a casual bar, like the inactive, Antico Dolo.

"This is our first stop," Giordano advised us. "It's an extraordinary mainstream dolt. I come here all the time."

We headed for the counter. I stared at Cicchetti's presentation - some prominent, others completely unfamiliar - and tried to avoid spitting.

"It's one of my top picks," Jordano said as he looked at the small cutting plates in front of him. "You should try Bekala Mentikto," he said excitedly. "Best."

I read about this dish, which is a card of whipped salt with a hint of olive oil, milk and garlic.

"Here they spread it on small polenta squares," he added. Then, at that moment, he pleaded for us.

My stomach rumbled with both expectation and disagreement that he had been released long ago. Catherine and Michael were new to the possibility of unemployment, so I revealed to them.

"Venetians have been part of this little tradition for a long time. They will stop and eat and drink a lot at different bars.

Prosecco wine and delicious cicchetto in Venice 

"They do it day and night."

He was very interested, so I went ahead. "No one knows when or how it started, but the myth is that in the relatively recent past, pizza merchants in San Marco moved wine trucks into the shadows as the sun passed through the Venetian sky. The sun had risen. Hide is "ombra" and the word finally came as a drink, especially prosico, which is only available in the Veneto area.

"Please, we tried to bring Prosico back to Australia," Catherine mediated, "and we really like it."

I gestured. "That's what they like to drink here," I said. "I drink it all the time in the states."

The space was running out fast and based on the fact that it was a bit crowded inside, we chose to move the gathering outside. Giordano wakes up the night before with a plate of chicotto.

He pulled the plate for each of us. "Currently Prosico," he said, and he and Becker reunited Beccaro to get a sparkling wine, which I needed to take back some time before I left for Venezuela.

I picked up a piece of my Bicala Mentico Sechito and was amazed at how soft and balanced the flavors were, not to mention the amazingly "non-fish". I would liken it to a slaughtered white fish that I bought in New York City at Jewish delicacy but a little Italian with olive oil and garlic. Instead of putting it on a bagel or a bayali, they spread it on Christina and other food plates.


Now, it was time to taste wine in Italy

The prosciutto was seductive and soft, almost as strong as champagne and no better than anything I've sampled in the states. That night Kakofoni - foreign bullying, laughter, popping carcasses, Bangladeshi men selling roses - were reminiscent of New Year's celebrations: pure and very pleasant, and I was more than satisfied for a long time.

All my cheerleaders were very interesting, warm, and generous with their smiles and cheerfulness. We immediately tied the knot, lifting our glasses, combining "cin, cin" each time, hoping the evening would last forever.


The next idle in Venice: Cantina du Mori

We all agreed that Bicala Menticato was delicious and we should move quickly to the next Bicara to sample some more Venetian delicacies.

We walked further, through the narrowest streets I had ever seen. Our destination was Cantina du Mori where we enjoyed the cold in the shower, a wonderful Venetian delicacy: fried sardines cooked with olive oil, vinegar, onions, raisins and pine nuts.

"Absolutely authentic," Giordano assured me. "And Moloto Bonisimo!" "It simply came to our notice then. When I first read about this combination of sweet, sour and delicious flavors, I was sure I would find it unpleasant, if not totally offensive.

I was making a big mistake. The strange combination of ingredients worked exceptionally well - the fish was tender, celestial and slightly sweet, no more than a single ingredient. It was unlike any other fish I've ever tasted: delicate and delicate and charming. On one occasion, Giordano inspected my plate and asked, "Don't you like it?" - Probably because, on the contrary, I dared to leave a few fish sliders.

"Yeah, I love it," I replied, then quickly ate a few scraps from my plate.

"Bravo," he complimented. "Do you want more?" He asked with a big smile

I tried but chose to try something else, knowing that what I had to choose was really good. More secrets came our way: delicious, fragrant meatballs made from martdilla, ham, eggs, cheese, wrapped in bread crumbs and deep fried. Tramizini (sandwiches) are full of many different scented items, from salami to prosciutto, due to the more exotic combinations that make me spit as I write.

We washed it with our more beloved Prosico. "Listen, listen!" Prosciutto, I can't stress enough, is remarkably light and delicate and tasty - it doesn't take much notice of what is being eaten with it. It is a completely refreshing, refreshing, well-run wine. It is only a matter of time before it reaches the whole world.

The cost of a bacari tour

All the wonderful little bites between the party that night and the great wine and high emotions and mutual love, I have to admit, because the dollar can't hold its own against the euro, the party was far from cheap.

Constables, of course, weren't cheap at all. Wine, on the other hand, was the most reasonable: about $ 1.50 per glass. But it was all worth it for them to consider my satisfaction when they filled the void in my stomach.

As time went on, the streets became crowded and unbearable. I felt as if I was walking on Tokyo's busiest street, without bright neon signs, pachinko parlors everywhere, and the occasional beauty-wearing geisha. It was exciting. A great Venetian party with new friends and strangers and good food.

Only standing room in Vivaldi Bicaro in Italy

Moving on to this point, we found ourselves in a very popular idiot called "Vivaldi". Surprisingly, I didn't hear Four Seasons or a Mandolin concert, but constant talk and laughter and toast to life, friends, good food and of course Venus.

There was no room to sit or stand inside, so we ordered our aunt, wine, and re-entered the symphony of night and foreign gossip. We stood outside idle and had breakfast and toast, laughed and applauded the Motley Parade on our behalf: a constant flow of humanity anxious to satisfy the appetite of both the stomach and the heart.

It was romantic Italy, however, and love and affection and reverence were already flooding the balmy night. Ah, Bella, Romantica Italy, I said internally, completely satisfied and liking every moment of the night, all my senses are satisfied - yes, by that time, I was also beginning to appreciate the stench in the air 

Vivaldi is best known for its fish, especially the deep-fried variety, which I find almost delicious and almost devoid of fat: shrimp, kalamari, scallops, white bait یہ it's all hot, Offered for aging, fresh, piping. Mention it cooked. The seafood was prepared just for the right approach - no rubbery kalamari or hard, inedible shrimp in this place; Venice likes to refer to just one heavenly row of lagoon and Adriatic fruit, the "Fruit of the Horse", as in the Italian seafood medley.

In short, my memory was taken back to Japan and the seafood that is available there. Only in Japan, I doubt anyone can find a bottle of Prosico to complement the meal.

Either way, I was in Venice, and that's where I wanted to be at the time - no, for the next six months - and I couldn't be more satisfied.


Pride of Venice.

"It's nice," I said as I met baby Kalmari. "How can they fix things with the ultimate goal that is incredible?" I asked.

Giordano looked at me and smiled his typical smile. "We are Venetians and we are completely connected to the sea. We have known Venice since its foundation. We understand how to cook fish.

We usually laugh. "You're happy with your lifestyle and history, aren't you?" I asked, I definitely know the right reaction. Everyone smiled - a small failed laugh - and looked at Giordano, who helped me remember my teacher with my glasses and wonderful eyes.

"Is there a specific motive behind it that we shouldn't do?" he replied. "We have a long, rich history. We have long been the most luxurious, most prosperous and extraordinary republic in Europe. People who come here don't find it.

"They come here and see San Marco and Palazzo Dockle, and that's normal," he said in his voice, somewhat sad and weak. He said, "You have an extraordinary arrangement to see, a workload, a gathering, a ghetto, and a huge load of things that are unusual for Venice. What other city like Venice rises from the water? Venus is a project for eye treatment.

"Tune in, order in," I said and took my glass. I pondered everything from moment to moment. I knew the results and shared them, even though it was my main tour through the city. The average explorer knows very little about the authentic background of this very unusual city.

It's not just Disneyland, it's more than clear. Different travelers do not go beyond Piazza San Marco, and it is a great pity that, assuming they did, they will be pleasantly surprised by the many places and shows.

So far this is a great opportunity for us to move on to our next neutral path and thank God - cicchetti and Prosecco.


Speed barracks in Venice.

Dow Speed   specializes in triangular sandwiches called tramizini, which I mentioned earlier, filled with an amazing variety of fillings: celtilo (like salute but fatier and much higher), prosciutto, Mortadella, Bacala monticato, ham and olive tapenade, and many others. We celebrated Eid with enthusiasm.

Prosico went down like juice. I'm not ashamed to admit that at that time we were all a little too happy for several glasses of wine, and despite the invitation, I was still hungry. You should not forget that we walked a little during our idle crawl and burned the calories contained in each idle quickly.

Tramizini was out of this world. There is nothing that resembles a sandwich far beyond what I had become accustomed to growing up in Chicago. The Italians, like the French, have the extraordinary ability to turn even the simplest ingredients into culinary ingredients that tickle your stomach and make you want more.

I especially enjoyed Prosciutto Crustini, despite the fact that Prosciutto belongs to Perma, and Christini is just a toasted bread round.


Italian food tastes better in Italy

Maybe it was the magical atmosphere, or the wines, or the great company I was keeping. All I know is: Italian food tastes better in Italy. Spaghetti with tomatoes and basil - the easiest sauce - has reached new heights in Italy. The pizza is remarkable. Coffee drinks have to die. Every meal is a real treat.

I was a little tired and my feet were protesting. It was only a matter of time before they could walk any further. I could feel the oncoming Crescento as the minutes passed and the crowd grew.

We walked the streets, literally rubbing our elbows and other parts of the body - with other pleasant instruments, all enjoying ourselves as much as we were. We talked to a lot of people, Italians and foreigners, we tried our best to talk.

With Italians who didn't speak much English, we talked using a simple verb, failed to connect because we didn't know how. But it worked well. Beggars (to eat), beer (to drink): These were the most important acts to know that night.

We continued our culinary adventure, stopping at several other nooks and crannies, where we sampled more dishes that La Serenicema are kind enough to offer to their guests and tourists for more than a day, which is predictable. Don't be afraid to move on. And in the bowels of this fair city, get lost, meet interesting, fun-loving people and finally, be proud of the box. It was part of our mission, and we did not dare to give up.

Comments